Free Delivery to the UK & International Shipping
Free Delivery to the UK
Destina Home offers free standard shipping for all products that it sells through its website and other online sales channels in the UK mainland. In-stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and delivered in 2-4 business days depending on the distance within the UK. Large and heavy items (over 100 pounds) are delivered via Less Than Truckload (LTL) shipping within the UK in 3-7 business days depending on the distance. Sometimes it may take longer if the carrier is experiencing unexpected delays due to emergency or weather conditions. Pre-orders are delivered in 7-8 weeks.
You will receive a confirmation email as soon as you place your order. If the product is available in stock, your order will be shipped in 1-2 business days. Kindly note that the processing might take 7-30 business days for some made-to-order products. After processing, we will ship your parcel. We ship Monday through Friday with no interruption, excluding weekends and holidays. You will receive your tracking number as soon as your order is shipped. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Our customer support team is available 5 days a week via e-mail. For UK orders, we offer a free shipping option:
- Standard Delivery - FREE - The small parcel orders will be delivered in 2 to 4 business days after processing time. Large and heavy items will be delivered in 3 to 7 business days after processing time.
Delivery to Ireland
We offer standard shipping to Ireland for an order up to 30 kg with a maximum package size of 160 cm length x 45 cm width x 25 cm height. Shipping cost is calculated at checkout based on the weight and size of the order.
If you are not sure about the weight and package size of an item, please contact us for clarification and confirmation before placing your order.
The small parcel orders will be delivered in 2 to 4 business days after processing time. Large items will be delivered in 2 to 5 business days after processing time.
Incoterm we apply:
- Delivered at place (DAP), also called delivered duty unpaid (DDU). This term indicates that the seller is only responsible for shipping the product, and that the customer is responsible for paying any import costs to the shipping carrier, such as duties, import taxes before or upon delivery.
Note that you are fully responsible for import duty and taxes in Ireland. Read more about duties and import taxes.
If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the carrier directly prior to contacting us. Please allow 1 – 2 days for the tracking information to update. In some rare cases, the tracking information may not update but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time.
- We are NOT responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times and we cannot be held liable for the carrier's guarantees.
- All of our shipments include a Tracking Number. If the tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address but you have not received your order, please contact the carrier in order to investigate this issue.
- We will NOT refund shipping charges if the carrier fails to meet the guaranteed shipping times. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address.